Store Policies & Shipping Info
- While we prefer that you place your order through our website (because it is really beneficial to keep our open orders together) we can take your order over the phone, including payment.
- All orders (except harnesses, see below) must be paid before they are shipped.
- Harness orders require a 50% deposit before the order is placed with the harness maker. The remaining 50% plus the shipping cost is due upon shipping of the harness.
- Please do not place orders through Facebook or Facebook Messenger, including our personal accounts. We will direct you to the website.
- There is an easy-to-use Shipping Calculator in the Shopping Cart. To calculate shipping, just add your product(s) to the Shopping Cart, put your Country, State/Province, and Postal Code into the Shipping Calculator, and it will give you the shipping cost options. You DO NOT have to Check Out to use this feature, and you can remove your item(s) from the Shopping Cart if you choose to do so.
- We ship most orders via USPS and use actual shipping rates to save you money.
- Harnesses and parts ordered from the US are shipped directly from the harness maker usually via UPS. The shipping for a harness is usually $40-$60 depending on weight and location. Harnesses ordered from International locations are shipped from our store once the harness maker has sent it to us. Cost will vary.
- Whips must ship in their own tube. We cannot ship whips internationally except to Canada. We might be able to get smaller items in with a whip. Otherwise, other items need to ship separately.
- Rein rails and singletrees ship in a long, narrow box. Again, we might be able to ship smaller items with them.
- Unused items may be returned within 30 days of purchase/shipment.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Please contact us before sending your item.
- Please include a copy of the receipt.
- Synthetic harness with brass metal parts are non-returnable.
- Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receiving the item(s).