The Lightning High Bar Marathon Carriage is an adaption of the popular lighter weight Lightning (formerly known as the Falcon).
It is available for the less able-bodied driver by featuring an additional step in the back to be considerably easier on the knees and a higher grab handle behind the seat to allow the driver to pull up with the high bar.
A dickey seat is not offered, as it reduces the ability of the driver to mount the carriage from the rear.
Base Lightning High Bar Vehicle starts at around $6400 (depending on the Euro exchange rate) and includes:
- Adjustable painted steel, closed end shafts
- Painted, padded steel singletree
- Rear suspension – standard spring
- Front suspension – choice of two spring, three spring, or Elmex (shock absorbers)
- Rear brakes – hydraulic, no-rust disc BIT brakes
- Parking brake
- Painted steel rims
- Painted steel spokes
- Hard rubber or pneumatic tires – choice
- Vinyl marathon bucket seat – adjustable forward and back
- Clear vinyl number holders on seat
- Padded rear fenders (can be used as seats)
- Painted steel navigator grab handles with wrapping
- Navigator platform with center ridge (flat available)
- Painted steel whip socket
- Painted & striped frame
- Vinyl storage bag & tools