The uvex group has its headquarters in Fürth, northern Bavaria, where the majority of its employees are based. The company was founded in 1926 by Philipp M. Winter, who manufactured protective eyewear. The company name started out meaning "UV excluded".
Development and production are concentrated in Germany and Europe. From the initial idea through research and development to production using state-of-the-art production processes, the entire value chain is in the hands of uvex. In this way, they protect their know-how sustainably and realize their ambitious vision: They want to be the best in their industry! All uvex products are characterized by technological innovation, high wearing comfort and unmistakable design.
uvex sports - protecting people